At Hearing Kids audiology we specialize in auditory processing and related elements that impact auditory processing. That’s it. We do not treat hearing loss or dizziness, offer hearing aids or provide support for hearing aids.
By not focusing on what is typically a big part of an audiological practice we are able to specialize in auditory processing and health. Our financial investment and office space was not diverted to hearing aid related equipment or dizziness assessment equipment. This allowed for the purchasing of the state-of-the-art equipment needed to look at the areas beyond the brainstem, that your common audiological practices do not invest in.
Do you need help with:
- Hearing loss?
- Assistive listening devices?
- Hearing Aid repair?
- Cerumen management?
- Cochlear implant mapping?
- Hearing conservation protocol?
- Hearing conservation supplies?
- Vestibular testing?
Then I am sorry, but Hearing Kids is not the practice you are looking for.
However, if you need help with:
- Auditory processing
- A deep dive assessment of auditory contributors to your child’s speech or motor delay
- Catching a fluctuating hearing issue
- Educational remediation plan
- Differentiating between similarly conditions that present similarly to APD, such as ADD, ASD, LPD, LD, SPD, etc…
Learn more about the Hearing Kids difference here